DATE: Saturday, September 19, 2020
LOCATION: Park at 4th
The Quakertown Borough Police K9 Unit and the Parks & Recreation Department have joined together to host the 2nd annual K9 Mutt Strutt on June 6th from 9am-12pm. The Mutt Strutt raises money for the Police K9 Unit while bringing community members together in the Parks system.
The Mutt Strutt is fun for the whole family, including your dog! Enjoy a morning filled with activities like a mile walk, dog contests, demos, agility courses, vendors, and much more! The Mutt Strutt features activities and entertainment for 2-legged and 4-legged participants alike!
REGISTRATION:This is a free event. However, all dog owners must check their dogs in at the event.
MUTT STRUTT RULES & REGULATIONS
- All dogs must be kept on a leash
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations
- All owners must clean up after their dog. Plastic bags will be available at registration
- If you are bringing your dog, you should be confident of his/her ability to behave appropriately in a crowd and around lots of other dogs.
- Ask a dog owners permission before approaching with your dog or child, and please dispense food/ treats only to your dog.
Do you want the opportunity to put your business in front of over 500 people in one day? Sign up to become a vendor today! Become a Vendor
Our event is staffed by Quakertown Borough Employees, and a special group of dedicated volunteers. Some volunteer jobs include registration, cool down station attendees, course marshals, and game/activity attendants. If you are interested please email the Parks and Recreation Department at email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors!
|Casey's Place||Bath Fitter|
|Beer City||ServPro of Upper Bucks|
|Mill Pond||Dunkin' Donuts|