The Borough is currently accepting Applications for the 2020 C.I.T. Program.
The Counselor-in-Training Program at Quakertown K.I.D.S. Camp is designed to offer qualified young individuals an opportunity to prepare for positions as camp counselors or recreation leaders. Emphasis is placed upon developing leadership skills, sensitivity to children, and program skills.
Participation in the CIT program is by selection. Positions are limited. Those interested in the program must complete an application. Once the application process is complete, selected candidates will be contacted.
Individuals interested in participating in the C.I.T. Program should submit an application to
Attn: Ashton Rosenberger
Quakertown Borough Hall
35 N. Third Street
Quakertown, PA 18951
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Age requirements: 13 – 15
- Report directly to Mentor Counselors, Supervisors, and Parks and Recreation Coordinator
- Assist with games, activities, and crafts for campers
- Assist with supervision of campers throughout the day
- Perform any and all physical activities associated with the camp program
- Interact effectively and courteously with campers, guardians, coworkers, and general public
- Adhere to all policies and procedures set forth in staff manual