Spring Leaf Pickup
The Borough will conduct Spring Leaf Pickup throughout the month of April. Leaves will be collect every Monday in the month.
Fall Leaf Pickup
The Borough will conduct the Fall Leaf pickup starting in October. Leaves will be collected every Monday through Friday in conjunction with your trash schedule.
* PLACE LEAVES NO MORE THAN 5 FEET FROM THE CURBLINE
* DO NOT PILE LEAVES WITHIN 10 FEET OF ANY CATCH BASIN OR WITHIN 20 FEET OF ANY INTERSECTION
* DO NOT PUT STICKS, STONES, CANS OR OTHER HARD MATERIAL IN THE PILES. They will damage our leaf collecting equipment. **** These items mixed in the leaf piles will result in a non-pickup.****
DUE TO STATE REGULATIONS, WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT GRASS CLIPPINGS! Try these “green” alternatives for your grass clippings:
1. Leave the grass clippings as a natural fertilizer for your lawn. Studies show that you can reduce your total annual mowing time by 20-25% this way!
2. Collect grass clippings and apply them to your vegetable garden as mulch.
3. Mix them directly into garden soil. This will increase drainage in heavy soils, while improving your water retention in sandy soils.